2 sticks salted butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
zest of 1 orange
2 cups flour
1 tbsp. fresh orange juice
1 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream butter, powdered sugar, and orange zest until fluffy.
- Add flour and orange juice. Mix until a soft dough has been formed.
- Add in cranberries and mix until incorporated.
- Roll dough onto lightly floured surface until 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut into rounds and place on a lined baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cookies are a pale golden brown.