By the way, I'll be making this for Valentine's Day <3
2 cubes of semi-sweet baking chocolate
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 egg yolk
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3 tbsp flour
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease 2 ramekins very well! If you think you've greased it enough, grease it again.
- In a medium bowl, add chocolate and butter. Microwave in 20 second intervals, mixing until the chocolate and butter are well incorporated.
- Add powdered sugar to butter and chocolate mix and mix well.
- Add in egg and egg yolk and mix until well incorporated.
- Add cinnamon and flour and stir.
- Distribute the batter evenly into the ramekins.
- Bake for 14 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for one minute.
- Carefully place a plate on top of the ramekin and flip over. If you greased it well, the cakes will just slide right out.
- Top with some powdered sugar, ice cream or whip cream and enjoy!
Look at it! It's smiling!! =)