You come home after a rough day and you're in the mood for some peanut butter cookies, but then again, you could also go for an oatmeal cookie, but then you think, what about some old-fashioned chocolate chip cookies? Quite a dilemma you have on your hands.
Well, I have a solution for you. Make them all...in one bowl! Peanut butter cookies meets oatmeal cookies meets chocolate chip cookies = MONSTER COOKIES! A combination of all your favorites put into one cookie.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsps. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 1/2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Plain m&m's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, and sugars until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the salt and baking soda.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips, by hand, until just combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop cookie dough onto cookie sheet.
- Flatten the dough, slightly, with the tips of your fingers.
- Place a handful of m&m's on top of each cookie, making sure to press them into the dough.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until the edges begin to brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes then transfer onto wire rack.
- Grab a glass of milk and enjoy!